Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I dropped it . . .

It is only the second day of school. And I dropped my basket. I won't go into it. Suffice to say that I was worried about S. and I did not handle it in a good way. I'm too ashamed. A huge "thank you" to my sister for helping me through a very teary moment. She always knows just what to say. I went from thinking I would just lie down and not get up again, to feeling like I was a person (albeit a very flawed person) of some worth again. She always picks me up. I do not know what I would do without her. I wish I was as wise and self-sufficient and kind as she. It is good to have a role model. I love her dearly.

That said. I'm going to take a break from here for awhile. I need to do some work on myself. So I'm going to do the work. It is a little scary and some of the things I've needed to tackle for a long time. I hope to work through these things and be a better person. Or at least a person who doesn't feel the need to lay down on the floor and cry!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Can I just tell you that I can relate to what you wrote here? That last paragraph really hit me hard.

Thanks.