
Today is my anniversary. Today I married that wacky guy I love so much. He's put up with me for 11 years. Well actually for 15, but who's counting? He's a way better guy than I deserve. He is funny and intelligent. He reads as much, if not more, than I do. The scary thing is, we've been together so long that we now complete one another's sentences, and often joke about saving on energy and just sharing the one brain. I know he doesn't think so, but I love him beyond measure. He's been there through a lot of my crap, and I cannot tell him how much I appreciate that he didn't run out the door screaming. I still think he's the most handsome guy I've ever met. And the most hilarious. And the best dad I've ever encountered. I still get a little giddy when he comes home from work. He flatters me enormously when he talks about computer/electronic mumbo-jumbo that I can't even hope to understand. He wants me to have the best of everything. He takes good care of me. He knows when I've just had it with things and buys me a Vogue and makes me take a hot bath. He knows things about me that I don't even know. I lucked out in the husband department and I know it. Happy Anniversary, C.
No comments:
Post a Comment