Saturday, September 12, 2009
Undone by germs
Yep, they got me. The bugs. The germs. Bacteria. Virus? Not sure. But we at the Fish house are all snotty, hacky, grumpy, tired. How did this happen? Not sure. S. brought something home and we all have it. Of course any one of us could have started it. C. touching computers all day long. Kindergarten kids coughing directly in my face. Overuse of hand sanitizer. I'm sorry but I just can't help myself. Touch some grimy kid's hand and you're bound to want to just give in and take an impromptu shower in the stuff. I felt so rotten after work yesterday that I actually called C. and whined at him. It was S.'s first soccer game and I just couldn't go. I stayed home and sat on the couch for three hours straight. Well, lolled on the couch. I felt so yucky I couldn't even sleep. Now we're just hanging out here at home. Puttering around, doing laundry, trying to cook some pork chili verde. It seems I need a break between each task. Whew! When did I become such a slug. Here's hoping that all of you avoid this cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh, we didn't avoid this either. I think K. brought it home from school and it has been cycling around us all for about 3 weeks.I'm so tired of it all!!
Post a Comment