Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm picky

And while I'm griping, which is actually what I've been doing for the last month on this blog, I thought I'd mention something. I actually am picky. I've stated previously that the only thing I'm picky about is Lipton's Little Noodle Soup. But I have lied, lied, lied. I've given it some thought and I need to update this category.

Things I Am Picky About...

Gummy Bears


I only like these kind of gummi bears. I hate any other kind.


Mayonnaise

I only like this kind of mayonnaise. I could eat this stuff with a spoon. And actually have. I know it is more expensive. It is one of about three things where I will not purchase another brand, even if they are giving it away. I'm sorry, I'm loyal.


And, of course, everyone knows my opinions on this stuff. Don't even start on this one...

No comments: