Wednesday, September 30, 2009

C-C-Cold

It is cold here. The temps dropped drastically yesterday and today here. I was hoping we would get some rain, but no dice. I love the rain. Oh well.

I finally went to the doctor. I had to, I wasn't getting better. C. bought me a neti pot on Monday night and I have to say, that thing works! I slept breathing through my nose after using it! It is yucky in concept, but a lifesaver in reality. Or maybe it's the other way around. If you have sinus trouble, you might try one. Anyway, I was expecting the dr. to say something nasty about using one, but he surprised me by saying, "you know I've heard good things about those things. We shouldn't dismiss those remedies." And that is when I almost fell over in the dr's office. But he did give me a zpack and some cough syrup. I have some bronchitis. He said it was mild. But I'm on the mend, so that is good.

C. made a lovely dinner tonight. Spaghetti. He is now going to be in charge of cooking all noodles. He did a great job. Love that guy!


No comments: