Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Recharge

So, it has been a week of wild and crazy. Getting back into the groove of working and still being a mom and wife and home keeper. Soccer practices. Still fixing healthy, cost effective dinners, lunches and breakfasts. I know lots and lots of women do this every day and I'm not whining. I'm just curious, what do ladies do to unwind? There never seems to be a moment where I couldn't be multi-tasking or doing something around the house. As a working mom (a big oxymoron, I know, I know) what does one do to unwind? Do I get a chance to recharge? I understand that summer's off are a big plus and I shouldn't gripe about life, but sometimes I get really worn down. Any suggestions? Oh, and it has to be cheap, quick and mostly something I could do from home. Yeah, I know - impossible, right? It is just that everyone else around here manages to find time to relax or the money to buy a little something special that will make the grind a little more bearable. 

Okay, enough of this - laundry is waiting.  

No comments: