
I'm quite curious. Why? I mean seriously - why? I sit down for 20 minutes to watch Oprah (which I never do) and while I think she's going to the bathroom (S., not Oprah) she does this. Empties the entire contents of the linen closet and decides that she's going to organize a little bit. Now mind you, her bed is unmade and 23 Valentines from her classmates are still spread all over the dining table. But THIS, THIS has to be done RIGHT NOW. Apparently she had too much sugar. And while too much sugar leaves me on the couch watching Oprah, it leaves S. with the desire to unload blankets, sheets, towels, pillowcases and go to town. And get a load of that face. That says one of two things:
"I've had waaay too much sugar and my lips will no longer close over my teeth."
Or (and this might be a better choice):
"I'm just going to try to smile and hopefully the fact that mom has a camera in her hands means that she won't be able kill me... for a few seconds"
Actually, and I take great pride in this fact. Her father actually reacted like a fireball while I remained quite calm, thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment