Poor S. she was just the recipient of a violent attack - of Axe Body Spray.
We're pretty lucky. We have some nice kids in the area for S. to play with. But older brothers of friends have always been a problem. S. was out riding her bike with a group of kids when the older brother of her best friend sprayed her with the dreaded Axe Body Spary. Axe, in case you didn't know, smells like bottled skunk, along with prepubescent hormone. And more skunk. All of the schools in our area have banned the use of it in their buildings. As well thay should. Remember your first boyfriend? Remember the smell of too much cologne? Too much Brut or Drakkar Noir? Yep. All I'm saying is that you couldn't pay me to be an 8th grader again, but I feel cheated that school authorities on watch when I was a kid never made it around to addressing the "too much skunk on teenage boys issue."
So S. comes home crying. Dramatically yelling across the street, "Well that's the last you'll see of me." And, "that stuff smells like boy stink."
Way to go S. I'm so proud.
She's now in the bathtub - trying to wash off that boy stink.
No comments:
Post a Comment