Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sicko

It is official. I am sick. I've stayed home from work for two days. I'm not feeling much better even for that. And of course these two days C. is working late. Have you ever almost passed out while in the grocery store? I was seriously thinking of getting into one of those carts. You know, the ones you see old people in? The ones that beep when in reverse? Yeah, I was almost there. As it was, I dropped a half gallon of milk on Sophie's foot while in the check-out line. Then I pinched my finger. I was not happy. I am never going to the grocery store when I'm sick - ever again.

Of course this is the day when all the neighbor kids want to troop in to see the new guinea pig. And this is the day when I say, "NO". Some things you jsut cannot bear.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rant. I hatre being sick.

No comments: