
Oh, heavens! Aren't these lovely? They're lemon cucumbers. I bought these at the Farmer's Market yesterday. Three for a dollar. Makes me wish I'd grown cukes. Ah well, in my expanded garden - next summer. They don't taste lemony though. They just look like lemons. I'll let you know if they're burpless. Not sure on that...yet.

And - because I lack a certain amount of creativity - I went with an old standard. Are you sick of looking at recipes in which I use the phrase, "add balsamic vinegar"? That's what I could come up with: balsamic, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic, and some feta left over from some Greek cooking idea a month or so ago. I'm sure Feta can't go bad in that amount of time. I mean come on, it tastes good - but it kinda smells like it's bad when you first crack open the package. And I threw in some cherry tomatoes I had from the garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment