Sunday, August 23, 2009

Looking Back



My girl is eight. This is very hard to believe. She is such a sweet girl. I can't imagine how I got such a sweet girl. Sure, she has her stinky moments - but for the most part, she is kind and loving and very tender. I love these photos, she was three or 4. She loved (and still does love) dressing up. Here she was a cowgirl on her (um?) horse? She starts 3rd grade on Tuesday. She's not really excited about it, but says she'll get used to it. She is very funny lately: using big words and having some truly interesting thoughts on life. Right now she's watching Nature - all about sharks ... for the second time in a row. I haven't met many other children who have such an interest in animals. Anyway, she's a dear one. We're lucky to have her. 

1 comment:

Curtis said...

What a cutie. She is so grown up and smart. What a darling girl she is.
Love, Grandma Christi