Just note for K. & B. - that pool you wanted to swim in - is open. Sorry all the kids you wanted to swim with aren't in the photo. Rest assured, they should be here when you get here. Pack your swimming trunks, can't wait for your visit!
OMGoodness I just showed this post to the boys and they are jumping around the living room so excited. Now I'm in for it- I'm sure I will be getting the when are we going question at least 50 times a day. Can't really blame them, I'm kinda giddy excited too!
2 comments:
OMGoodness I just showed this post to the boys and they are jumping around the living room so excited. Now I'm in for it- I'm sure I will be getting the when are we going question at least 50 times a day. Can't really blame them, I'm kinda giddy excited too!
I'm excited to see you guys, too! And the whole clan up here is as well.
Post a Comment