I go outside, or stay inside, hoping to get something accomplished. And I can't do what I want because we have so much stuff in the way. Not always physical crap, either.
Want to mow the lawn? Well, sure. And the bag doesn't fit on the mower frame properly. And gosh knows you can't mow the lawn without the bag. Because the horrid button-weed we have growing means you HAVE to have the bag on the mower.
And the mower craps out because all of the clippings are getting caught underneath it, instead of going into the bag.
Like to build yourself a small compost box?
Um, yeah. I'd love to do that.
Only we have a scrap wood pile where I'm sure to get tetanus if I wobble across it to try to find something to make the compost box.
Why not buy some wood, you ask?
I feel guilty. We have so much wood in our scrap pile that would work. Why buy more stuff? And if you're saving for a vacation, you can't just pop over to Home Depot every 5 minutes.
I don't know. Maybe I'll just turn into one of those old ladies with crap all over her yard, and a garage filled to bursting with back issues of National Geographic.
No comments:
Post a Comment