Thursday, July 23, 2009

For my sis

Dear A. -

Sorry you're having a crappy week. Maybe this will cheer you up just a little. I know you're not a drinkin' kinda gal... but if you ever decide that life's problems can be solved at the bottom of a cool, frosty beer mug - just know that you have a place that will welcome you with open arms. Of course you'd have to drive to Dundee, Oregon to visit - but hey, it isn't everyone who has such a fine establishment named after them. Love you bunches, kid. Hope things start looking up real soon. 

-T.

1 comment:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Well you definitely know how to get a gal all teary! Seriously you wouldn't believe how often during this process I have felt like finding solace in a joint just such as this!:) Thanks for thinking of me, it means a lot. Love the beach pics. too. Made me physically ache (I'm not kidding) to be there.