squiggly candles. S. decided they were the ones she wanted. Love the way they look next to the sprinkles. It is the first year I didn't make an involved animal shaped cake, and I have to say, I loved it. No worries about licorice ropes detaching from the frosting in the heat. No looking for specially colored Lifesavers. I'm a convert to the easy cake mix cake!
A small part of me felt guilty, but only a small part of me.
S. opening her presents. She had her first kid party this year. I hope the family wasn't too disappointed. Which I'm sure they weren't. It was 100 degrees plus most of the weekend.
Some people have all the luck, born on the 4th of July.
The party was a lot of fun. Five little girls swimming. Pizza. Sunny day. Perfect. Happy birthday to my little firecracker!
1 comment:
Aaah, Happy Birthday S. Aunt lys fell down on the job and didn't get your gift out, but it looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment