I have a bad habit. Well, more than one, but we'll take them one at a time. I have a bad habit of asking people for furniture, home decor, pictures. I figure if I don't ask, they'll just haul it to Goodwill. So my co-worker was cleaning out her room for next year and I was asking where this poster was going to go, she said it wasn't going to go anywhere, she was getting rid of it. So I hopped at the chance, and she said to take it. It is a beautiful poster and well framed. Score one for me!
S. in the can. We gave C. a new garbage can for backyard refuse. C. convinced S. to climb in and pretend to be Oscar the Grouch.
The strawberry cake my mom gave us kids the recipe for. We tried it, it was super! Made some homemade whipped cream for the top. Mom, you were right, it was to die for.
No comments:
Post a Comment