Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spooky


I'm not one of those mothers who goes overboard with decorations. In fact, before I had a child I never decorated for any holiday - other than Christmas. But now I feel compelled to put out a little effort and make a nod to the bigger holidays. Easter is my favorite holiday - but it is kind of hard to decorate for Easter. Halloween has been easier. I got these candle jars with tiny spiders on them a few years ago. They look pretty spooky sitting on the little shelf just underneath the mirror in our - um - hallway? We have a seriously small home, so the front room/hall sort of are all one thing. Do you like that wee little grandfather clock in the first photo? I do. He stays all year long. My friend -and coworker's - husband made it. She gave it to me for Christmas last year. So cute. He fits right in for Halloween - don't you think?


No comments: