If you have sinus issues. A cold. Lots of snot ... you may just need to get yourself one of these. I have heard about these practically my whole life. And shunned the thought of one nearly that entire length of time. Dragged kicking and screaming, and gagging and coughing into the shower, my husband presented me with this little gadget. And a little jar of salt. It took a few tries to get the hang of it. You tilt your head and pour the pot-full of salted water through one nostril and it fills your sinus cavities and eventually exits out your other nostril. And then do the other side. Like I said, it took a few tries to keep the stuff from running back through my soft palate and into my mouth, but I quickly got the hang of it and now actually look forward to rinsing the old sniffer. I think it has markedly reduced the duration of my recent cold/illness. Run, do not walk, to your nearest health food store, co-op or vitamin store. Really, if I can do it - anyone can.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
The lifesaver!
If you have sinus issues. A cold. Lots of snot ... you may just need to get yourself one of these. I have heard about these practically my whole life. And shunned the thought of one nearly that entire length of time. Dragged kicking and screaming, and gagging and coughing into the shower, my husband presented me with this little gadget. And a little jar of salt. It took a few tries to get the hang of it. You tilt your head and pour the pot-full of salted water through one nostril and it fills your sinus cavities and eventually exits out your other nostril. And then do the other side. Like I said, it took a few tries to keep the stuff from running back through my soft palate and into my mouth, but I quickly got the hang of it and now actually look forward to rinsing the old sniffer. I think it has markedly reduced the duration of my recent cold/illness. Run, do not walk, to your nearest health food store, co-op or vitamin store. Really, if I can do it - anyone can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment