Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Passive Agressive

So, my shoulders are hurting. My child, who is now fairly grown up, said she wouldn't rub them. No, she insisted that I pay her money. She named her price of $5.00. I declined and told her to rub them anyway. She still tried to extort money from her poor, tired mother. I flat-out refused to pay her. I gave birth to her and carried her around in my belly for 9 months for the love of Pete! I finally had had enough and told her she MUST rub my shoulders. She then stomped into her room only to return a minute later with her mini safe bank. With a Post-It note attached. The note read:

"Tips!?"

She then proceeded to rub my shoulders.

I'm still refusing to pay.

She finished rubbing my shoulders.

They still hurt.

You get what you pay for, I guess.




No comments: