This is a great game. We got it from a member of C.'s family. I was so thankful that it wasn't another ball. Or something emblazoned with a Coug's logo. And no, not the BYU variety, either. It has several different modes of gameplay. The first, you line up the tiles, they give you an assortment of 5 letters, you make as many words from those letters as possible. The second is tricky, the tiles give you 5 letters that you must make a word of, I'm thinking that there is only one possibility of a word for those letters, but I'm not that bright, so maybe you could make more than one word. And you keep going until time runs out. It then flashes the number of words you made. You feel crushed by your own stupidity. It is great fun. There is actually another mode, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm still stuck on feeling compelled to make 5 letter words.
Anyway, you should check it out. But watch out, it is as addictive as Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies. They make those now in chocolate orange. If I am a failure at 5 letter words, I can always fall back on my expertise as a cookie monster.
1 comment:
Okay, not that sounds cool. I'll have to check one out if someone owns it...you know, I'm cheap like that.
Post a Comment