I love the kids, love my co-workers, love what I get to do every day. But I am just plain done.
The peeps in pod 2 are responsible. They have broken their (very expensive) printer. Run the thing out of ink at a rate 3 times as fast as the other 2 pods. Left over 250 pages of full colored printed pages stuffed into the back of the printer cabinet, behind the printer itself. They are the ones who want to move their computers and student computers into crazy configurations in their rooms - cabling things across their rooms with no regard to where the things will plug in. Defiantly flouting the fire chief's commandments that our extension cords, plugged into other extension cords, underneath a full filing cabinet, and two very heavy bookcases "are not going to "fly" any longer."
They are driving me bonkers.
And the kids. They're fighting. They're bullying. They're driving my boss to the edge. And me. Yesterday I had 10 kids in my room for In School Suspension and Detention. Along with my regular groups I was supposed to be teaching. I wanted to scream. But I didn't.
My own child has developed into a "tween" - and that means she is happy one minute and content to play with her toys. The next she is badgering me for new clothes and wants to wear mascara. When did this happen?
The only sane person is my husband. And that my friends, is a miracle. I have no idea what happened with that.
What is the deal? Full moon? Planetary alignment? El Nino? Are the doomsdayers right?
I have no idea. But June 9th cannot get here fast enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment