Oops, I meant to include these photos of the day yesterday, but my fingers and my brain were both too tired to function properly. Also, I thought I was sore yesterday. I wasn't. Today I feel like someone beat me with a lead pipe - which, incidentally, we used to bore a hole under the concrete of the gate support for the drain pipe to go into the front lawn - which is a whole other project.
Things we found in the dirt whilst digging (whilst sounds better than while, doesn't it?)
Chunk of tile, piece of oilcloth, 80's rainbow earring.
Twisted wire. Pupa.
We didn't find this in the dirt, but at Home Depot. I have wanted a wheelbarrow for, like, forever. I'm considering it a late Mother's Day gift. As I wheeled pea gravel into the back yard, I wondered, "Why didn't we get one sooner?" Guess it follows my inner voice that says, "You must do things the hard way."
No comments:
Post a Comment