Gallery wall continues to grow.
Vintage blown eggs on our Easter Tree.
My favorite fortune cookie fortune - ever! Framing was a must. Sorry about the flash.
This is what I painted yesterday, whilst listening to two nine year olds blast Selena Gomez on the radio and systematically tear apart a bedroom.
S.'s addition to the gallery wall.
Grape Hyacinths from the front yard.
S. wrapped in her sleeping bag, cannonballing herself down the hallway.
2 comments:
Love that Sophie girl. She is so much like you as a girl. She thinks up the most interesting things to do. Love the painting{maybe a Christmas gift for your Mom,hint hint}? The wall looks great. Martha Stewart has it right. You simply must do something creative for your soul. I love it. Mom
Can't believe how grown up S. looks in that picture. She is beautiful! You are so creative- I feel like a dud!:)
Post a Comment