A student of the month!
I'm going to brag a little. S. is having one heck of a year. She has improved academically. She had all A's and one B for her first report card. Just last night, her progress report was ALL A's. The kid is tearing it up this year! I'm so proud of her. Her Student of the Month Award was for Citizenship.
She is a good girl. Such a creative little spirit. I love her ideas - even when she makes colossal messes. And boy does her creativity produce some (cough) huge-room-messing-up - er - messes. But really, I love the things she comes up with. Like last weekend, she put on a show for us with a homemade marionette, made out of a shoebox, a jumprope, an old dress, and a cowboy hat. She suspended this over the top bunk of her loft bed. There were even sound effects. She has a little keyboard with a microphone, and she used this to howl and sing while she danced the marionette back and forth from the top of her bed. It was hilarious.
Anyway, I am just so proud of her. She is turning into a very nice young lady.
The image above is one of S.'s creations. She's pretty good with the clay, too, huh?
2 comments:
We are so proud but not surprised. We know she is the smartest most talented and pretty girl in the school. Tell we love her and are so pleased.
Love, Grandma Christi
Rock on for kids who put in more effort and keep getting better and better! I love it when I have a student do that...
Post a Comment