Sunday, June 7, 2009

And...Dinner

Steak! These are tri-tips. The most expensive thing in this meal. But hey, it's Sunday and you're supposed to have a nice piece of meat huh?


All the veggies, sauteed in olive oil with a little salt and some pepper. I either put this on top of the meat I've cooked or serve it as a side. 'Cause we all know how C. needs a side dish.


Bread - grilled. Super good stuff.

Bread , love the stuff. 


Basil - this is my lovely plant. The one in the garden is a malcontent. I planted her and she's been grumpy ever since. But this gal is a producer! Love her!


My new thing - an all purpose stir fry. This one has mushrooms, one small zucchini, two cloves of garlic, several chopped basil leaves and some artichoke hearts - which I get for 99 cents a jar at the truck wreck store - so don't think I'm spending the big bucks on food, okay?

So, this post is sort of backward. Sorry. Just imagine it went well!


No comments: