I woke up at 10:00 and since then it has been non-stop phone calls. Guess everyone wanted to get it out of the way early. At any rate - thank you to everyone. Patience has its rewards and I got some wonderful gifts from C. and S. and from Mom and Dad, and grandma and grandpa K. And from my mother and brother-in-law. Wow. Truly blessed. My brother-in-law, J. made me a birthday cake, which is really sweet. He may play a tough guy, but he is a softie. But don't tell anyone I said that.
The best part is that I'm still sitting here in my pj's. And it is like, almost one o'clock. Unheard of!
The next best part is that the snow is melting. Yay! You know how I hate the snow.
Well, I'm off - to go take shower.
Love to you all. Thanks for a great start to 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment